27 September: Umbraco DK Festival | Aarhus
Don’t miss Umbraco DK Festival 2019. It will for sure be a meaningful day.
“WE ARE VERY EXCITED AND PROUD OF BEING ABLE TO INVITE TO UMBRACO DK FESTIVAL FOR THE SEVENTH TIME. IT IS GREAT PLANNING THE DAY, BUT IT IS EVEN GREATER HOSTING IT”, SAYS KIM ANDERSEN, SENIOR ARCHITECT FROM KRAFTVAERK A/S, WHO IS PLANNING THE SEVENTH UMBRACO DK FESTIVAL – A DAY WITH FOCUS ON UMBRACO AND DIGITAL BUSINESS.
12 experts with deep digital knowledge. 2 tracks (‘Developer track’ for Umbraco and .Net developers and ‘Digital business track’ for marketers, business developers and digital professionals). Several workshops and keynote speakers. But also a minor change: “This year we have made a minor change to the programme, which means that we will have an extra speaker on each track. We hope people appreciate this change. We also hope that people will have an inspiring day and get to bring home knowledge and that everyone as always wants to share know-how with each other during the festival”, explains Kim Andersen, Senior Architect, Kraftvaerk A/S
During the day keynote speakers and experts will inspire with new knowledge and insights within digital business, strategy and Umbraco. As always Chief Unicorn and Master of Confetti, Niels Hartvig opens the festival with a keynote speak and hereafter an exciting programme succeeds:
- Anthony Dang will ‘Cache me outside’ and let you in on the different trade-offs with each caching methodology
- Sebastiaan Janssen from Umbraco HQ will take you on a guided tour to productivity tips. It will be a chock-full of things, which he has learned over the past 20+ years
- Amazon WS will open the doors to their cloud platform
- Kraftvaerk will drive you into Clever’s world of electric cars, where Umbraco everyday helps in getting electric cars on the roads in Scandinavia
- And not to forget… Umbraco 8. Claus Jensen and Bjarke Berg from Umbraco HQ will dig deep into insights from Umbraco 8 and the latest upd8s.
After a day with specific presentations we will wrap up with a keynote that sheds light on a more holistic approach to digitalisation – “Meaningful digitalisation”.
Do you also think this sounds exciting? Then go see the entire programme and get your hands on early bird tickets here: umbracodkfestival.dk
Time and place
Date: September 27, 2019
Place: Aarhus, Denmark
Programme: 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Networking dinner: 4.30 pm – 10.00 pm
Join the Danish Umbraco DK Festival here – we hope to see you!
Umbraco DK Festival by Kraftvaerk