11 November 2021
November 11th is getting closer and so is the Umbraco DK Festival. If you haven’t seen the programe yet then you’re up for some exciting news. As usual the festival has two tracks. One for developers with focus on Umbraco, and one for business professional with focus on digital business development.
Let’s start by bragging about the track for developers. Here we will be spoiled by:
- Keynote by Filip Bruun Bech-Larsen, Umbraco HQ
- Headless PIM by Claus Agerschou & Matias Pedersen, Kraftvaerk
- Making search friendly, Part 2, by Callum Whyte, Umbraco MVPfounder of UmbraCoffee
- Umbraco 9 by Bjarke Mikkelsen and Nikolaj E. Lauridsen, Umbraco HQ
- Workshop Umbraco 9 by Carole Logan, Equator (5x Umbraco MV)
- Turn your Website into a marketing magnet within 45 min. by Jeffrey Schoemaker, Perplex
- AlpineJS the easy way to add interactivity on your Umbraco site by Søren Kottal, Ecreo
And to end the show this year, we will try something new: Community office hours where you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions directly to the HQ panel.
Don’t miss out! Go grab your ticket here
Hopefully, you won’t find us rude. But our business track is quite nice this year and packed with speakers from the top of the Danish business community. Let’s introduce:
- Keynote: Opportunities and pitfalls in converting current business into a digital future by Nicolas Skovmand, CIO - Bestseller
- Digital transformation of the value chain by Rasmus Arffmann, CPO - PFA
- Data driven personalisation in an omnichannel perspective by Jeppe Godske Olsen, Director, Partner Management - Raptor
- Panel debate about digital transformation by Signe Hollensen, Marketingchef - Affald Varme Aarhus
- Panel debate about digital transformation by Marlene Fauerholdt Jensen, Head of Online solutions - Topdanmark
- Case: Scandlines kickstarts the new digital journey by Rune Andresen, Ecommerce Manager - Scandlines
We guarantee that you will leave with new insights, new knowledge and a lot of inspiration. And hopefully, you will broaden your network with Umbraco peers and catch-up with a lot of the old ones as well.
27 September 2019
27 September: Umbraco DK Festival | Aarhus
Don’t miss Umbraco DK Festival 2019. It will for sure be a meaningful day.
“WE ARE VERY EXCITED AND PROUD OF BEING ABLE TO INVITE TO UMBRACO DK FESTIVAL FOR THE SEVENTH TIME. IT IS GREAT PLANNING THE DAY, BUT IT IS EVEN GREATER HOSTING IT”, SAYS KIM ANDERSEN, SENIOR ARCHITECT FROM KRAFTVAERK A/S, WHO IS PLANNING THE SEVENTH UMBRACO DK FESTIVAL – A DAY WITH FOCUS ON UMBRACO AND DIGITAL BUSINESS.
12 experts with deep digital knowledge. 2 tracks (‘Developer track’ for Umbraco and .Net developers and ‘Digital business track’ for marketers, business developers and digital professionals). Several workshops and keynote speakers. But also a minor change: “This year we have made a minor change to the programme, which means that we will have an extra speaker on each track. We hope people appreciate this change. We also hope that people will have an inspiring day and get to bring home knowledge and that everyone as always wants to share know-how with each other during the festival”, explains Kim Andersen, Senior Architect, Kraftvaerk A/S
During the day keynote speakers and experts will inspire with new knowledge and insights within digital business, strategy and Umbraco. As always Chief Unicorn and Master of Confetti, Niels Hartvig opens the festival with a keynote speak and hereafter an exciting programme succeeds:
- Anthony Dang will ‘Cache me outside’ and let you in on the different trade-offs with each caching methodology
- Sebastiaan Janssen from Umbraco HQ will take you on a guided tour to productivity tips. It will be a chock-full of things, which he has learned over the past 20+ years
- Amazon WS will open the doors to their cloud platform
- Kraftvaerk will drive you into Clever’s world of electric cars, where Umbraco everyday helps in getting electric cars on the roads in Scandinavia
- And not to forget… Umbraco 8. Claus Jensen and Bjarke Berg from Umbraco HQ will dig deep into insights from Umbraco 8 and the latest upd8s.
After a day with specific presentations we will wrap up with a keynote that sheds light on a more holistic approach to digitalisation – “Meaningful digitalisation”.
Do you also think this sounds exciting? Then go see the entire programme and get your hands on early bird tickets here: umbracodkfestival.dk
Time and place
Date: September 27, 2019
Place: Aarhus, Denmark
Programme: 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Networking dinner: 4.30 pm – 10.00 pm
Join the Danish Umbraco DK Festival here – we hope to see you!
Umbraco DK Festival by Kraftvaerk
26 October 2018
26th October: Umbraco DK Festival
For the sixth time Umbraco DK Festival takes place in Denmark, Aarhus. As always, Kraftvaerk is behind the festival that features awesome speakers such as Chief Unicorn and Founder Niels Hartvig and the recognized Pete Duncanson from the Umbraco community. You will be presented for delicious new Umbraco cases, treated with exciting workshops and a hackathon the day before the festival.
The Umbraco DK Festival also includes a fantastic business track for digital business people – you can move freely between the developer track and business track to tailor your own awesome day.
Of course we end the day with a blast — dinner and open bar!
Early bird tickets are still available, so don't miss out!